UMC Utrecht: roadmap Gender Diversity & Inclusion
UMC and Direction, Esther Mollema and Muriel Schrikkema, have decided to work decisively together on the sustainable promotion of female scientists at the UMC. Direction was chosen from a number of providers because of our proven approach and clear vision.
Based on our experiences at large organizations in recent years, we have developed a roadmap for Gender Diversity & Inclusion. This has resulted in the Steyn Parvé program.
This Gender Diversity & Inclusion step-by-step plan consists of six parts that lead to sustainable results.
- Build a vision of Inclusion that is attractive to all.
- Explore your own Mindbugs. Talk to others about their possible “Mindbugs”.
- Actively look for new leadership talent in your area.
- Improve the systems and processes to allow others to move on.
- Actively act as “Innergroup Champion” to bring other leaders into the Innergroup.
- Help the various people express their ambition and teach them the unwritten rules for success at UMC.
For more information about the Steyn Parvé step-by-step plan Gender Diversity & Inclusion for UMC Utrecht, please contact Robert Smit, telephone number 06-54253643 .